During a presidential news conference, or general as case may be.
- Washington looks down when asked question at Valley Forge news conference. Entire army walks home. America stays British.
- Madison looks down during Constitutional Convention. Constitution canceled. States rights preserved.
- Lincoln looks down during Civil War. South gets its emancipation.
- Meade looks down at Gettysburg. North deserts.
- Wilson looks down in 1917, Germany wins WW1.
- FDR looks down in 1939. Hitler wins Europe.
- FDR looks down at Yalta, and he can’t give away Eastern Europe.
- Truman looks down when North Korea invades, South Korea is conquered.
- Jack Kennedy looks down during Cuban Missile Crisis. Russia gets to keep missiles in Cuba.
- LBJ looks down in 1964. Loses election and Second Reconstruction is avoided.